SEO In Auckland
Search Engine Optimisation is the back end work that goes on behind what you see within a website. It’s the optimisation of the content on the website that allows Google and other search engines to be able to read the site better and rank it higher.
We offer SEO services to our clients with the aim of getting them ranking higher in SERP results for specific keywords so that they attract more clients and grow their business and their profits.
SEO Experts Auckland
Our consulting services are designed for clients who already know a little about SEO but want extra help improving their search engine rankings.
What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation is both on-page and off-page. By that we mean that some work is done on the website and some work is done off the website. A brief list of work can be found here;
- Header Tags – H1, H2, H3 etc. These tags need to be added to the text so Google knows what to read first and what is what. If your content is all done in text paragraphs it will confuse Google and the content won’t be read properly.
- Alt Tags – These are added to images that tells Google what the image is about.
- Keyword Research – Adding the correct keywords into your content is crucial to get ranked higher in SERP results. If you’ve written content about “SEO in Auckland” you need to use the right keywords that are already getting good search volume.
- Website Speed – A new Google algorithm update has highlighted the web page speed as a crucial factor within rankings. Your website needs to load up fast to create a better user experience.
- Lay Out – Another user experience factor. Your website needs to be accessible with clear instructions. Google measures the time spent on a website and associates a short amount of time or high bounce rate as a detrimental factor. If people are visiting your website and leaving it due to a poor layout or bad instructions you will be punished for it.
- Backlinks – these are links from other websites referencing your website. High authority backlinks tell Google that your website can be trusted.
- Citations – Similar to backlinks. A citation is a business listing with companies such as Yelp that shows your business to potential clients using these search engines.
- Domain Authority – Your DA has a positive effect on your search rankings. A high DA can be the difference between you and your competitor.
SEO Services in Auckland
We can help your business grow its SERP rankings. Contact us today to discuss working together.
If you’re interested in finding out where your website is currently ranking we recommend using a free tool called Ubersuggest.
Our prices start at $495/month for SEO. We can work with most budgets, but recommend that you look at SEO as a long term investment. It can take between 3-6 months to see the full benefit of SEO work. Our fees are based on the age of the website, the competition within the industry your ranking for and the competition between specific keywords.
If you’re looking for an SEO company in Auckland and you’d like a bespoke quote for the work involved in getting your website then contact us for a free audit and quote.
How To Get The Most From SEO
We recommend aiming for long tail keywords with an easy difficulty rating initially. This builds up your domain authority and makes it easier to rank for harder keywords in the future. Long tail keywords are also more specific, so someone searching for “SEO” might just be interested in SEO for themselves, maybe they want to find a course, or a video on how to do it themselves. Using a keyword like “SEO agency in Parnell Auckland” suggests that a local business is looking for an SEO agency to do their SEO.
Search Engine Optimisation is a long process, so don’t expect results fast. We’re all in the hands of Google and it takes time to start seeing results.
We offer our clients a money back guarantee. If we can’t improve your SERP results within 6 months we’ll give you your money back plus $1000 out of our own pocket.